Monday, April 16, 2012

ReAdy, SeT, Go!

So here goes nothing!!! I'm fixing to start my blogging journey!:) I hope in creating this blog to inspire others to be creative, embrace their imaginations and most of all enjoy life to fullest while trying to make a living! For those of you who are stumbling across this blog you might want a little back story of who I am and who we at Annette's are. In a nut shell I am Megan, the daughter of Annette, we own Annette's Touch of Class which we started together when I was 15 (2001), we have been in business ever since growing each year. We travel all over the nation marketing and selling our products to stores and individuals.
  Through out this blog journey I hope to enlighten you with some of our struggles as individuals, family, and our business ventures. We are constantly evolving and looking forward to the next chapter God has in store for us! I'm going to touch a little bit on everything from home decorating, my struggles as a mother, our CrAzY lives, Booth and prop displays, fashion trends and pretty much anything that pops in my head...LOL! This is for our following who never really gets to see all the behind the scenes chaos! I'm looking forward to this adventure and sharing it with all of you!
   XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment