Monday, June 4, 2012

Flea Market Madness!

As I walked through the fields of junk in Canton this month  I saw lots of goods just waiting to be picked and revamped into something fabulous.  It made me wonder why I am so drawn to the mounds of worn, dinged up, beaten up goods that are surrounding me? I then realized I love the rush of finding a piece of junk and repurposing it into something fabulous that can be used now.  I'm able to use my creative juices to transform it into something spectacular!  If only I had endless hours to spend creating all of the ideas I have in my head! I do love seeing other peoples art of recrafting as well! Like these below:

I love the repurposed tanks and car parts to put together this upcycled, steel frame!

or these old springs repurposed into bar stools! Can you say cOoL!!!

Take your old suitcases and revamp them into a little chair such as this one.

The possibilities are endless!!! Just put a little thought into what you are looking at and think what else could I use this for? There is always at least one other purpose for it and your job as a salvager is to figure out what that purpose is and how it can suit you!
So dig deep and find some good stuff and until next time keep on shopping!
XOXO,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment