Wednesday, August 22, 2012

DIY Bohemian Bangles

Well, yesterday my creative juices were going and I just had to release them somehow! The monotany of uploading items to the website was killing me and I just needed some happy time! So I walked into the warehouse and found a set of cheap bracelets we had laying around along with a serape scarf and some old pom pom trim pieces. I thought this combo would make some killer boho bangles! Right?! So I thought this would be fun to make and could show step by step so all of you would be able to make your own or get encouraged to put your own crafty touch on it! So here is how I made these particular bracelets set by step! Enjoy :):

Step 1: Get together all of your materials! I am using some scrap serape facric and pom pom trims.  I also have a set of 12 bangles. Cut your material into approximately 3/4 yd. sections then group your bangles into 3 sets.


Step 2: Tie a knot around the first group of bangles then begin wrapping it in and out around the entire set overlapping each time.

Step 3: Once you get to the original knot tie another knot beside it and cut the remaining fabric off and Voila! You now have a set of fabulous bohemian bangles!


Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment