Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Music to my ears!

I often wonder how certain environments make you feel a certain way? So after asking myself that same question in regards to different settings and senerios I often find the common mood changer is MUSIC! It's crazy how music can make you happy, sad, pumped up, or even mad! It's really weird when you start to think about it. I stream Pandora most of the day while I'm working and listen to a variety of music and as I sit here.  Sometimes I find myself emotionally envolved in a song, it either reminds me of a time in my life, a person I know, a feeling I once felt you name it and song can pretty much some it up! That's why at funerals they typically play slow sad songs, at weddings they play love songs, and at parties pumped up party songs.  I'm just sayin' you need to put on some good, old, happy music that makes you smile and it will help you to have a great day! I love music so much that sometimes it feels like it is speaking to my soul to where I smile rhythms and bleed beats.  I know in another life I was probably a hippie that twirled in the sun to Bob Dylan, Janice Joplin, and a few others while wearing flowers in my hair and peace sign paintings on my arms LOL!!! Or drove a long pink Cadillac with huge fins on the back while jamming out to "Long Cool Woman," by The Hollies while wearing a tight dress with a scarf tied around my pin curls and cat eye glasses. I have obviously put a little thought in to my past lives :) haha! Whatever it may be music speaks when sometimes there are no words to describe your emotions and can be a very powerful thing! So now go turn on the radio put it on a really good station that you like and turn it up as loud as you can and let the music consume you! Sing like no one can hear or see you dance around like you never have and enjoy life we only get one shot so better enjoy it while we can! Until next time Rock ON!!!! ;) XOXO Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment