Monday, August 20, 2012

The Celeb Scarf CrAzE!

So, for those of you who do not know, I have a SERIOUS scarf fetish! Here in Houston, Texas it is typically hot as hell year around, leaving me very little window of opportunity to wear ALL of my scarves! :(  Therefore, when the spring and fall transition scarves started popping up everywhere I was totally stoked! Now I wouldn't look like the crazy, scarf lady in town wearing a scarf in 90 degree weather because DUH! that's the style! So for those of you who have tons of scarves like myself here are a few fabulous ways to wear them as modeled by some of Hollywood's hottest celebs:
OMG! Wear it in your hair?!!! Why haven't I been doing this all along? Don't worry I will definitely be rockin' this look!


Loving Rhinana's tassel scarf we actually have some similar on www.annettestouchofclass.com! I like all of the different prints and textures! It can really set off just a simple outfit! Well girls, that's my spill for the day! Until Wednesday you better dig in drawers, pull out those scarves and get creative in wearing them because I know I will! :) XOXO, Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment